Help with Fees

Getting Help with Childcare Costs

For more information on how to qualify and apply for the governments 30 hours, and tax free childcare, and 2 year funding please click on the link below.

3 Year funded fees explained!

30 hours funding


Two Year Funding

In order to qualify for 2 Year Old Funding certain criteria must be met.  These are based on income and particular need, for example, a looked after child, disability or disorder.  Parents must apply for the funding themselves and this can be done online at or via the Support Team on 01962 847070.

Early Years Pupil Premium

This is a new initiative from the government.  Parents of 3 and 4 year old children can apply for Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP) if they meet certain criteria.  This criteria is based on parental income and children’s needs.  The money is given directly to the setting and must be spent is ways which can help meet the needs of that child.  This can be additional equipment, resources or even a member of staff.

Childcare Vouchers

The rules governing the tax and national insurance treatment of childcare vouchers changed on 6th April 2015. From that date onwards, employers can offer their employees childcare vouchers worth £243.00 per month, free of tax and national insurance contributions. For more information contact the Inland Revenue on: